Blog Post #6

 I think Diigo is an interesting extension, I like how it lets you share annotates more easily than emailing a PDF to multiple people and waiting for a response. The extension itself is easy to use when it comes to highlighting and annotating on a website. When it comes to sharing that and seeing other's annotations, I feel like the website isn't the most user friendly. I'm still not really sure how to comment or alter my own posts without going into the article and and making a sticky note. I think the website could use some updating, but overall it's a very useful tool. 

I like how blogging is a more informal style of writing, rather than a more traditional assignment. It really takes some of the pressure off and allows me to actually express my thoughts. I don't really view blogging as that different from other modes of writing, other than the informality. I think the biggest thing I've learned is how to set up a website like this, which could be helpful in the future. 

I think Canvas might be the web 2.0 tool that I use the most. It's so ingrained in how I have participated in school that it's hard to think of it as simply an accessory or tool. It seems to be very accessible and user friendly regardless of if you are using it as a student or teacher. It combines the customizability of a website creating software with features that are uniquely useful for education. 

https://canvas.instructure.com/login/canvas 

Comments

Popular Posts